Thursday, February 28, 2013
My block !
I live in zaaaa Ghetto . My block is always filled con ratreros (hoodrats) ! There's always a group of dropouts in front of my building being perverts . All they do is smoke all day and they are always outside no matter what the weather is like outside . It always smells like weed when I step out my house and I be about to get cray with them .I hate going to the store alone, theres always old men that dont seem to have a life , being perverts . I zzont like where I live because its too violent .Theres always a fight or someone is always dying . I beez scared to be outside . I would like to change the fact that there are so many unsuccessful people . They mamaaa needs to wake them up to go to school and get an edumacation !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment