Thursday, February 14, 2013

High School

   High School can be very interesting , but it can also be vary annoying . One of the things I hate the most is the uniform because its not my style . On the other hand , I do like my schedule and the classes I have . I also like that we don't get that much homework , but when we do we get a lot .

  Chabeli's Top 5 Academy

   If I had my own school I would make the uniform so that students could be unique . I would divide  the school in categories ( law , art , medicine , etc ) so that students could choose their interest .  The uniform will not be optional but the way students wear it will  , as long as the follow dress code and make it creative . Classes will include the basics ( Math , English , Science , Social Studies ) and depending on what their interest is there will also be music , nursing , mock trials , dance , technology and more . Discipline would be handle in a special Room called "In -House " . In-house will be where students go any day of the week they are assigned after school for 2 - 3 extra hours , and depending on the punishment it can last more than one afternoon .

No comments:

Post a Comment